Every other Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to noon
Rosalind Franklin University Health System
- Health Care Services
- Health - Nutrition
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Advocates
RFUHS offers excellent primary and specialty care services for patients of all ages.
Our family medicine and internal medicine physicians are here to help you get well and stay well, whether you need an annual physical exam, help managing a chronic disease such as diabetes, or more urgent care for sudden illnesses and minor injuries. Our family medicine providers also offer travel medicine vaccines and pre-travel consultations for patients who will be traveling outside the U.S. for work, school or vacation.
We also offer specialty care through our Scholl Foot & Ankle Center (podiatric medicine and surgery), Behavioral Health Center (psychiatry and psychology services) and Reproductive Medicine Center (helping women who have experienced multiple miscarriages have successful pregnancies).
The Health System also operates the Community Care Connection, a mobile health vehicle that travels to medically underserved areas of Lake County each month, providing free health screenings such as blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol checks to uninsured/underinsured residents.
The Health System has two locations:
3471 Green Bay Road, North Chicago, IL 60064
Family and Internal Medicine, Scholl Foot & Ankle Center
830 West End Court, Suite 400, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Behavioral Health Center: (847) 247-6910
Reproductive Medicine Center: (847) 247-6900
Whom to Contact
- Shannon IrelandNurse Manager3471 Green Bay RoadNorth Chicago, IL 60064Phone: (847) 473-4357
- Joanne Kwak-KimReproductive Medicine830 West End CourtSuite 400Vernon Hills, IL 60061Phone: (847) 247-6904
- John NylenPresident-RFUHS & Interim VP for Finance & Administration-RFUMS3333 Green Bay RoadNorth Chicago, IL 60064Phone: (847) 578-3252
- Michael SmithCommunity Care Connection Coordinator3471 Green Bay RoadNorth Chicago, IL 60064Phone: (847) 578-8670
- Martin YorathMedical Director3471 Green Bay RoadNorth Chicago, IL 60064Phone: (847) 578-8436
East on Rt.137 to Green Bay Rd., turn south. Go past Rosalind Franklin University main campus and the Woodlands apartments. Clinic is on the left. OR, east on Rt. 176, go 1 mi north on Green Bay Rd.