- Financial Consultants
- Financial Management & Planning
Merrill Lynch is one of the world's premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services.
Working with our clients as strategic partners, we create and execute winning solutions, which address our clients' most pressing strategic, financial and investment needs - anywhere in the world.
We stand apart by building and maintaining solid partnerships with clients. Merrill Lynch places our client relationships first and is proud to conduct our business based on five unwavering principles: Client Focus, Respect for the Individual, Teamwork, Responsible Citizenship, and Integrity.
The world's leading corporations, financial institutions and governments, as well as the top mutual funds, hedge funds, pensions and endowments, trust Merrill Lynch to help them solve problems and capitalize on opportunities.
More than 60,000 professionals in 40 countries combine local market expertise with Merrill Lynch's substantial global product resources, technology and capital.
Culture of Innovation
For decades, we have pushed beyond the status quo to design new securities and improve existing structures; create sophisticated analytics and trading systems; structure landmark transactions; and help clients find the right strategies to improve performance.
Leadership positions in our chosen markets enable us to anticipate market trends, see opportunities as they develop and execute cleanly.
Whom to Contact
- Christopher CollinsFinancial Advisor
- The Birkhauser GroupSenior Vice President & wealth Management Advisor
- The Paulson-Holman GroupSenior Vice President- Wealth Management
- John HeinzeSenior Vice President- Wealth Management
- Robert RosenthalResident Director & Wealth Management Advisor
- The Newman Douglass TeamVice President & Wealth Management Advisor